The Giddy Goats are busy, busy, busy! Some of us are grad students, others work part-time or full-time, and some have a million things always on the go! As the new year is two weeks underway we pause for a minute just to look at some of our goals for the year! These are only some of the goals we have – and they are likely to change as the year goes on as we either give up on some or change the expectations we have for ourselves.
What goals do you have for 2018?
- Attempt to write my novel: Courting Death
- Complete bookbinding courses/blog more for that!
- Go to NYC & see Anastasia
- Complete course work & comps for PhD
- Get in shape!
- Read more
- Write more
- Start bullet journaling
- Complete a polished draft of my novel and get it to my beta readers
- Complete my scrapbook from back home
- Finish the first draft of my novel
- Go to NYC
- Learn how to play hockey
- Read more
- Start and finish my camp t-shirt quilt
- Edit and submit novel
- Improve use of free time–spend it on things I enjoy doing!
- Consistency in diet and exercise
- Get outside
- Focus on the positive
Remember to not feel discouraged if you don’t meet your goals, and keep trying new things and dare to live foolishly!